Response to my post- thank you

Maureen writes:
– scroll to the bottom. Looks like they are both disabled, so are protected.
How marriage may affect your adult disabled child benefits
If you receive benefits as an adult disabled since childhood, these benefits generally end if you get married. Depending on your situation, some marriages (for example, to another adult disabled child) are considered protected.
The rules vary depending on your situation, so you should talk to a Social Security representative at 1-800-772-1213 or, for the deaf and hard of hearing, our toll-free “TTY” number, 1-800-325-0778, between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. on Monday through Friday.
--  Thank you Maureen!  This is great news.  By the way, Maureen does GREAT websites..
if you ever  need one, let me know!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.